Saturday, September 3, 2011

Its finally here!!:]

well... here it is! finally after long procrastonation and with shauni's help.. i finally got my blog set up! in all honesty im pretty exctied about this! i mean i live on facebook for most of my life and well now.. its time for me to take a step up from that! :] well i guess i could tell you a little about my life....

well my name is kylie Lee and im a senior at Bear River
and im on the Dill team.. also known as the Hi-steppers.. i love being a hi-stepper it has helped me realize who i really am! i have made alot of friends while doing this and cant wait to finish off my last year with hopefully a state title! :]
i have my mom michele who is pretty much my best friend and my dad brian and my two sisters kelsie and kenzie! well i hope to post a lot more things in my future and keep everyone updated on my intresting life lol


No comments:

Post a Comment